Tags: dvd drive, symptoms
If you’re DVD drive is having problems, here are a few symptoms that can help you to narrow it down to being a bad drive. If your drive has any of the following symptoms, we have found that it is most likely a bad drive:
- Your DVD drive reads or writes CD’s but not DVD’s, be sure to check multiple discs as it could just be a bad disc.
- Your DVD drive does not read any discs, be sure to check multiple discs as it could just be a bad disc.
- Your drive spins up, but does not boot off any discs.
- Your drive makes grinding noises and error messages appear on your screen while using.
- Your drive does not eject.