Here is a replacement motherboard that is for Hewlett-Packard Pavilion dv1000 series laptops. You are getting an Intel motherboard! As a very special bonus I'm including an Intel Celeron-M 370 ~ 1.5-Ghz CPU (comes with Celeron-M but fully upgradeable to a Centrino CPU)! Motherboard is fully tested and guaranteed to be in perfect working condition!
Your board replacement will come in the full casing as shown below for an easy fix. All you have to do is add an LCD, CD Drive, Hard Drive, Ram, Battery, Keyboard and your ready to rock!
This motherboard/casing comes from a HP Pavilion dv1310us (p/n EC137UA) Laptop and will work with all dv1000 series listed below. If you remove the casing, the board will also replace Compaq Presario V2000 computers.
You are getting:
- Motherboard (DF) with Centrino technology - Includes the Intel 910GM chipset with 400MHz processor side bus and integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
- Intel Celeron Mobile processor 370 - 1.50GHz (Dothan, 400MHz front side bus, 1MB Level-2 cache)
- Palm Rest with mousepad, etc
- Heatsink with Fan
- Bottom casing
- Power Board
- Power Board cover with media controls
- Front Audio Ports
- All right/left side ports
- If its not listed above its not included (NO: Lcd, drives, Ram, battery, keyboard, etc)
|Processor||1.5GHz Intel Celeron M Processor 370, 1MB L2 Cache |
|Memory||333MHz DDR System Memory (2 Slots), Memory Max 2048MB |
|Video||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Up to 128mb shared |
|Hard Drive||IDE or Parallel-ATA |
|Fax/Modem||high speed 56k modem |
|Networking||Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) |
|Audio||Altec Lansing |
|Pointing Device||Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad; QuickPlay Music and DVD buttons |
|PC Card Slots||1 Type I/II 32-bit card bus (also support 16-bit) |
|External Ports||3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 headphone-out, 1 microphone-in, 1 VGA (15-pin), 1 TV-Out (S-video), 1 RJ-11 (modem), 1 RJ -45 (LAN), 1 Expansion Port 2, 1 IEEE 1394 Firewire (4-pin), 1 Consumer IR (Remote Receiver) |